Our Power Distributor, PD-1, is specifically engineered to optimize the sonic performance of high-quality audio or video systems. Various technologies are employed to achieve this goal.
- A line-neutral indicator displays correct wiring and ground to the power distributor, corresponding to the Line – Neutral markings on each power outlet.
- The conventional star-ground concept is taken a step further to ensure no ground noise currents in the digital domain will affect analog audio components.
- A non-inductive input filter effectively reduces high-frequency noise without impeding current transients, providing amplifiers with optimal conditions to handle the dynamics of music.
- A dedicated filter serves as a noise barrier between the analog domain and the comparatively noisier digital domain.
- The high-current printed circuit board, featuring double-thickness copper, ensures low impedances.